WHY IS NICARAGUA READY FOR 1N1D?
God has Nicaragua on his heart. He is ready to do something there that we haven’t dreamed of yet. The tremendous success of 1Nation1Day Honduras has created a tidal wave of momentum that is moving upon the leadership of Nicaragua. We saw this in July during a National Pastor’s Gathering in Managua. 1,100 pastors from 153 municipalities gathered - some traveled 12 hours to be there - to join together under one vision. Never before have we seen this kind of unity, this far in advance. Nicaragua needs this campaign - with the same gut-wrenching urgency that Honduras displayed three years ago. Just the simple fact that you’re reading this email right now means that countless lives will be transformed over the course of future generations in Nicaragua. This email marks the start of an unforgettable journey. This journey will end in transformation - not only in the hearts of people in Nicaragua but in the hearts of those in your church and community. The role you will play in this movement will prepare your missionaries to experience things that they’ve only dreamed. Let’s take the first step.
SUPER EARLY REGISTRATION **NEW**
100% by Dec 31, 2’016
50% by Jan 13, 2017
100% by Apr 1, 2017
50% by Mar 15, 2017
100% by May 19, 2017
BASE TRIP COST INFORMATION:
The costs listed below are Base Trip costs.
These costs are all inclusive from Miami:
- International flight from Miami to Managua
- Hotel beginning in Miami the night of July 22 and ending in Nicaragua the morning of July 30, 2017.
- Meals/Water beginning in Miami the afternoon of July 22 and ending in Nicaragua the morning of July 30, 2017.
- Local bus transportation beginning in Miami the day of July 22 and ending in Nicaragua the morning of July 30, 2017.
- Bonus materials including team t-shirt, print and training materials mailed or emailed before, during and after the trip.